About Richard Grogan
Richard Grogan is the Principal and Head of Employment & Dispute Resolution of Richard Grogan & Associates. Richard specialises in Employment Law, and Taxation of Employment Law Awards and Settlements. Richard also heads up its Reputational Risk and Crisis Management practice for Senior Executives and Senior Managers. Richard brings over 30 years experience, specialist knowledge and expertise as a Solicitor to provide a quality and value for money service to his clients. And he is one of the best known and respected Employment Law Solicitors in Ireland. Richard is ranked as one of the top Employment Lawyers in the country. Richard writes and lectures extensively on Employment Law and Taxation.
Richard Grogan – BCL, AITI, TEP was educated at Blackrock College. Richard then studied Law at UCD where he obtained an Honours BCL. Richard qualified as a Solicitor in 1979. Later he qualified as an Associate of the Taxation Institute of Ireland. Richard is a qualified Solicitor, a CEDR and MII (Accredited Mediator) and Registered Trust and Estate Practitioner. Richard is a Council Member of the Law Society of Ireland and is a member of its Employment and Equality Law Committee. And he was a founding member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners in Ireland. Richard is a member of the Employment Law Association of Ireland and the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.
Richard is a regular contributor on Television and both national and local Radio on Employment Law issues
For proper legal advice, get in touch with Richard Grogan & Associates here.
Publication by Richard
- [Tips & Advice] Irish Employment Law Update: Volume 1, Issue 2 - Mar 15, 2021
- [Tips & Advice] Irish Employment Law Update: Volume 1, Issue 1 - Mar 12, 2021
- [Legal Insights] Why you should not use your own devices for work - Mar 9, 2021
- [Legal Insights] Penalisation Under the Protected Disclosures Act 2014 - Feb 22, 2021
- [Legal Insights] Restraint of Trade Clause in Contracts for Senior Executives - Feb 10, 2021
- [Legal Insights] The Maternity Protection Acts 1994 & 2004 - Feb 2, 2021
- [Legal Insights] Covid-19 Vaccination: Can Employers Direct Their Employees To Be Vaccinated? - Feb 1, 2021